Sammamish Dental Center
700 NW Gilman Blvd E101
Issaquah, WA 98027
Phone: (425) 369-9100
Monday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Saturday: By Appointment Only
New Patient Visit
We always welcome new patients to our practice and look forward to meeting you soon!
Our team strives to make your visit comfortable and pleasant from the time you walk through our door. We welcome you to Sammamish Dental Center and look forward to meeting you and to helping you achieve a healthy smile that can last a lifetime.
During your initial 90-minute visit, our doctor and team will:
- Take time to listen to your concerns, needs and expectations.
- Review your complete dental and medical history.
- Take digital x-rays.
- Conduct a comprehensive exam of your teeth and mouth to include an oral cancer screening.
- Discuss and give you a copy of any proposed treatment.
- Answer any questions you may have regarding treatment and costs.
The cost of treatment depends upon your individual situation. All fees and payment options will be discussed before treatment is scheduled. If you have any questions about your proposed treatment or costs, please feel free to ask at any time.
In an effort to keep our fees low while still maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established the following financial policy:
- If you have dental insurance coverage, we will help you determine what portion you can expect your dental insurance to cover. We will file your insurance claim for you and work with your insurance provider on your behalf.
- We will estimate your portion of the treatment, and ask that you take care of that amount on the date of service.
- For your convenience, we accept all major credit cards and offer interest-free financing through Care Credit.